Made in USA Wildflower Bandana
22×22″ cotton bandana.
Out of stock
These handmade, 100% cotton bandanas are ethically sewn and printed in the U.S.A. They’re discharge printed, which makes them super soft, and means the design appears on both sides of the fabric.
- These bandanas were printed using a technique called discharge printing. Instead of printing ink on the surface of the fabric, pigment was removed from the fabric itself (think of it like a controlled bleaching process!)
- Because of this, the design does not print pure white, but a lightened variation of the bandana fabric.
- This makes the design on the black bandana appear slightly tan.
- Each fabric prints a little differently, which is super rad, IMO!
The floral design was inspired by Texas wildflowers. These bandanas are so lightweight, you could almost think of them as scarves, rather than traditional, thick bandannas. They can be used as a headband, neck scarf, handkerchief, pocket square, pet bandana, and more!
Bandana measures approximately 22” X 22” and is constructed from a lightweight, 100% cotton voile. Because of the handmade nature of these pieces, measurements may vary slightly.
Ready to ship in 1-3 business days
I ship 1-3 business days after orders are placed, using USPS First Class shipping.
I am happy to take returns on new, unused products within 30 days of purchase.
I ask that buyers pay return shipping.
Please contact me first to receive return authorization.
- Store Name: Katherine Makowsky Art
- Vendor: Katherine Makowsky
Waco, TX 76708
- No ratings found yet!